Lots of links for you today. You will find everything from ebooks to time travel amongst the gems below. In the coming weeks, if you find something interesting you think everyone should read, drop me a line via the contact form and let me know, or just post it below. Let’s get started:
1) Gollancz announces SF Gateway: Thousands of out of print classics available online at a new site developed by Gollancz.
2) Monica Valentinelli Goes Offline: Monica experiments with going offline from social media for 100 days and has came to some interesting conclusions.
3) iO9 Lists the Biggest Winners and Losers from this Year’s Comic Con: Whether you follow comics or not, there is no denying the impact Comic Con has on the genre industry.
4) Knox Robinson Looking for Manuscripts: Writers take note: Knox Robinson Publishing is now accepting medieval fantasy manuscripts.
5) Slaughterhouse Five Banned in Missouri: Matt Staggs at Suvudu brought to my attention this epic display of stupidity. I hereby heap mountains of shame upon this Missouri school board.
6) Science Bursts Time Travel Bubble: Well, this appears to be the end of any sort of real scientific basis for time travel. A group of party-pooping scientists have released a study that seals the deal on the possibility of time travel.