In the coming weeks, if you find something interesting you think everyone should read, drop me a line via the contact form and let me know, or just post it below. Let’s get started:
1) Science fiction writers irked with Amazon.com, redirect links to other booksellers: Amazon vs. Publishers. Authors are caught in the crossfire. I was under the impression the SFWA represents authors not publishing companies. I need to read some more on this, I was not expecting SFWA to choose a side in this manner.
2) Suvudu Cage Match 2012: It’s time for another Suvudu cage match. Harry Potter vs. Tyrion Lanister for the finals, anyone?
3) John Ottinger interviews Aliette de Bodard at SFWA: Nice interview with the Nebula Award nominee.
4) Can you trademark a character from a public domain story?: A little legal controversy over the usage of Edgar Rice Burroughs‘ characters.
5) Rejected Star Wars Toys: I seriously want Bantha Slippers.
6) 10 Weirdest Science Fiction Novels That You’ve Never Read: There is probably a really good reason why you haven’t read these… Or have you?