I’ve got a little bit of everything for you today. In the coming weeks, if you find something interesting you think everyone should read, drop me a line via the contact form and let me know, or just post it below. Let’s get started:
1) Jim Hines Raps: Words cannot describe how terrible and yet totally awesome this is.
2) Dracula Mystery Club: A comic that rips on sparkly vampires. Some strong language in this, but it was still pretty amusing.
3) Author’s Guild vs. Michigan University: I’m not sure how I feel about this. What do you think?
4) Amazon Wants to Create the Netflix of Books?: This is one of those ideas that sounds good at first, but then won’t work out like we imagined it would.
5) Game of Thrones… Game: Aidan over at A Dribble of Ink informs us about the upcoming Game of Thrones video game.
6) Last Argument of Kings Gets the SubPress Treatment: The last of The First Law Trilogy gets a beautiful make-over. SubPress does such an incredible job on their special releases. Check it out.