Home » Report Broken Link
Report Broken Link
Please help us make FanLit better by reporting broken links. We'll get it fixed right away. Thank you!
- Comment on Time Enough For Love: For masochists only by Kat HooperFortunately I have been interspersing these with the juveniles that, I'm pleased to say, I still love. Blackstone Audio has been re-releasing a bunch of them on audio recently. I have read quite a bit of Silverberg's work which was published around this time and there are many of the same themes, especially the free love and incest, but at least th […]Kat Hooper
- Comment on Thoughtful Thursday: Book deal breakers by Marion DeedsI hate that too, especially, "He's back! He's changed!" and the triangle resumes. Tiresome.Marion Deeds
- Comment on GIVEAWAY! The Eternal Sky trilogy by Elizabeth Bear by Marion DeedsLori Vandenberg, if you live in the USA, you win the trilogy! Please contact me (Marion) with your US address and I'll have the books sent right away. Happy reading!Marion Deeds
- Comment on Time Enough For Love: For masochists only by Marion DeedsWell, there are two ways to handle this. 1) Go back to the YA Heinlein books you (we all) loved. Those actually hold up, to a certain extent. 2) Approach those later and far less successful books as a time capsule project and pick up a couple of other books published that year as a comparison. It might be interesting to see what Ursula LeGuin, Ted Sturgeon o […]Marion Deeds
- Comment on Thoughtful Thursday: Book deal breakers by AprilPaul - you reminded me of another deal-breaker that I have had since I was a kid. Any book with a title that ends with the words 'a Novel'. Any fictional story that has to TELL me that it is a story, is not worth my time. Well, that is what I think anyway ;-) I think I have actually read one or two over the years anyway, mostly by accident. It just […]April