Home » Report Broken Link
Report Broken Link
Please help us make FanLit better by reporting broken links. We'll get it fixed right away. Thank you!
- Comment on Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn: Still charming by KevinWhat a great book!! I'm new to the Fantasy Literature website and I read The Dragon Chair based on the recommendation on this site. The odds weren't good I would like it. I wasn't in the mood for a long epic with so many characters the author felt compelled to put an appendix in the back of the book. IMO what makes this book so incredible is TKevin
- Comment on Horrible Monday: Shakespeare in Hell by Amy Sterling Casil by Terry WeynaThank you, Mr. Bailey, for the information that the novella was previously published. Unfortunately, the e-book I purchased from Amazon did not indicate any previous publication. I appreciate your correction.Terry Weyna
- Comment on Sacrifice of Fools: Aliens in Belfast by Kelly LasiterI so need to read more Ian McDonald. I've only read one of his books, and that discovered by accident, but it was amazing. And it was old, so he's probably even better now.Kelly Lasiter
- Comment on Horrible Monday: Shakespeare in Hell by Amy Sterling Casil by Amy CasilDo you want to go? Because let's go. http://www.amysterlingcasil.com/books/unwise-profligate-and-passionate/Amy Casil
- Comment on Horrible Monday: Shakespeare in Hell by Amy Sterling Casil by A.E. WilliamsIf I may be so bold, there is this guy - Harlan Ellison? He wrote a story called "Hitler Painted Roses" that was rather more about the ability for someone to love another person so much that they were willing to sacrifice everything to prove that. God apparently was impressed by that sacrifice, and mentioned it to Goebbels, I believe. In much the sA.E. Williams