It’s been a couple of years since we’ve had a passionate discussion about our preferences for reading in non-traditional formats such as e-reader and audio, but technology has changed quite a bit since then! There are many more options these days and most of us carry around devices such as phones and tablets that make it easy and convenient, and often cost-effective, to read in different formats. So, out of curiosity, and also a desire to alert readers about new technologies they may be unaware of, I have some questions:
- What are your current format preferences?
- How do you do most of your reading these days?
- What devices/apps can you not live without?
- Does new technology allow you to read more than ever? Or more easily, or less expensively?
- Or do you still prefer to curl up with a hardback or paperback?
We look forward to hearing about your preferences and recommendations!
As usual, one commenter will choose a book from our stacks. Make sure to subscribe to comment notifications because that’s how we alert winners.